Rated as Top Calorie Tracker by XStyleFit.com
“I believe, that Tap & Track is the best health & fitness app any iPhone developer has developed till date.“ -by iphone-application-developer review portal
“Every other tracker was missing something. This has it all.”
“Of all the calorie type apps that I’ve tried I really like the simplicty of this one. It makes tracking your daily intake painless. ”
The Tap & Track app will allow you to keep a track on your calorie by calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and finding the daily calorie needs of your body based on your gender, age, weight and height. The app also considers the type of the job you are into and applies the very well-known Harris Benedict Equation while doing the calculations.
The application features can be divided into 4 parts; Food, Exercise, Weight and Reports. You will find the app very easy and pleasant to use.
- Daily info for calories, fat, saturated fat, potein, carbs, sugars, sodium & fiber
- Food Score tracking
- 40:30:30 ‘Pie charts’ on reports
- Displaying your daily calorie needs / limits depending on your current weight, height, age and selected Diet Plan
- 80,000 food items
- 404 restaurants
- Over 180 different exercises
- Full screen graphs
- You can create any custom food item
- You can create any custom exercise
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch
- US and SI units support
- Exercise Combo: for each exercise you may choose between low, medium & high exercise intensity.
- Largest offline nutritional database on the App Store
- No internet connection needed unlike other calorie trackers
- The most user friendly interface, very easy to use
- Track food calories
- Track Burned calories
- Track Daily Weight
- Set your Diet Plan
- Set your Goal Weight
- View daily BMI
- View nutrition data: calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat (and saturated fat), fiber, sodium, sugar.
- View or edit calorie and exercise logs
- Export Log to an email
- Pick, add, edit and resort favorites
- Add your food items at any category you wish to.
- Search common foods and restaurant database, pick items from the database, save it to your food list.
- “Quick Add Calories”, feature that allows you to enter consumed calories fast and easy in just a few taps.
- Previous Meal list allows you to locate and pick any food item you recently consumed.
- Pick, add, edit and resort predefined exercise list.
- Select between three different exercise intensities.
- “Quick add Burned”, feature that allows you to enter burned calories in just a few taps
- Full screen Calorie and Weight graphs
- View Weight Goal at graph
- View consumed calories and daily limits
- View consumed calories and other nutrition info by day
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info for last 7 days
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info by user defined period.
Join thousands of happy users with this powerful and simple-to-use tool! Just enter your height, weight, age, gender, select diet plan and application will guide you to your goal!